Ranger Project offers temporary assistance to help individuals and families in need feed their pets and should not be viewed as a permanent source of pet food. Ranger Project does not donate to anyone breeding, selling or flipping animals and it reserves the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance. With receipt of food and supplies recipients agree to the below conditions.
1. Pets must be a part of the family with inside shelter and must be maintained in a healthy environment and living conditions.
2. Pet food recipients cannot take on any additional animals while receiving assistance.
3. Understand that all pet food and supplies are donated and may not be the current brand you use to feed your pet, which may upset your pet’s stomach.
4. Agree not to hold Ranger Project‘s volunteers and benefactors legally liable in the unfortunate event your pet(s) become ill or the food upsets a pets(s) stomach.
5. Recipients agree not to resell, redistribute or attempt to return to a store, any food or care items received from Ranger Project.
6. Ranger Project will make every effort to consider special requests for certain formulas or flavors of dog and cat food (i.e., Senior, indoor, etc.), but are only able to give what is available at the time.